EQUIPMENT & MOBILITY AIDS
- Shower chairs – Standard, Small Wheeled or Large Back Wheeled types (choose from photos on Accessibility Page) – free of charge
- Electric Profiling Bed – safe working load 180kg (1 available) – £84 per week or short break
- Additional Electric Profiling Beds Hired In – £155 – £185 for up to 10 days
- Electric Ripple Mattresses (safe working load 180kg) – £200 – £230 for up to 10 days
- Propad Pressure Relieving Mattress Topper – £12 per stay
- Electric Blanket – free of charge
- Rise & Recline Armchair – £25 per week or short break
- Ceiling Tracking Hoist (Available in Langrig – safe working load 130kg and Single Tree Cottage – safe working load 120kg) – £12 per day
- Manual Portable Hoist – £12 per night
- Electric Portable Hoist (Invacare Birdie, 180kg safe working load) – £12 per night
- Raised Toilet Seat – free of charge
- Wheelchair – £25 per stay
- Bath Board – free of charge
- Bed Back Rest (adjustable angle) – free of charge
- Triangle Pillow – free of charge
- Extra Normal Pillow – free of charge
- Cot Sides (Bed Safety Rails) – £12 per stay
- Loop Handled Bed Stick – free of charge
- Commode – free of charge
- Mobility Scooter – £80 per week
- Monkey Pole Pull, Fixed – free of charge
- Monkey Pole Pull, Portable – free of charge
- Zimmer Frame – free of charge
Electric profiling beds cannot be set up in The Croft or The Granary.
Guests are kindly requested to bring their own slings when using any hoists.
Please specify any equipment you require when booking a holiday cottage.
If you have any questions about any of our equipment please ring us on 01896 823258 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide more information.